April 2020 -Tuesday 21st/Wednesday 22nd/ Tuesday 28th
• Anatomy and physiology of the Muscular Skeletal System
• Physical Examination of the patient presenting with an MSK problem
• History taking, diagnosis and management of adults presenting with cDayommon MSK conditions.
• Red Flags in MSK
• Appropriate referral for further investigations – MRI/USS/X ray
At the end of the course Healthcare professionals will be able to;
• Gain skills in order to structure and manage a consultation in the GP practice and Minor Illness setting for patients presenting with MSK problems.
• To understand the importance of detecting Red Flags and safeguarding issues.
• Discuss Evidence Based Guidelines for managing patients who present with MSK conditions.
• Learn skills in order to reach a working diagnosis.
• Revise the anatomy and physiology of the Muscular Skeletal System
• Gain or revise skills in physical assessment of the MSK system.
• Show how they assess, diagnose and manage adults presenting with common MSK problems
• Explore basic knowledge of common MSK conditions in the adult patient, the causes and management.
For candidates from other parts of the Country we can now stream the course live to you.