Tue, 10 Dec 2019 10:00 AM - Tue, 07 Jan 2020 10:00 AM - Sat, 11 Jan 2020 04:00 PM
2 days delivered by Webinar – 1 day delivered face to face
Tues 10th December / Tuesday 7th January/ Sat 11th January – 10.00am – 4.00pm
• Anatomy and physiology of the Muscular Skeletal System
• Physical Examination of the patient presenting with an MSK problem
• History taking, diagnosis and management of adults presenting with common MSK conditions.
• Red Flags in MSK
• Appropriate referral for further investigations – MRI/USS/X ray
At the end of the course Healthcare professionals will be able to;
• Gain skills in order to structure and manage a consultation in the GP practice and Minor Illness setting for patients presenting with MSK problems.
• To understand the importance of detecting Red Flags and safeguarding issues.
• Discuss Evidence Based Guidelines for managing patients who present with MSK conditions.
• Learn skills in order to reach a working diagnosis.
• Revise the anatomy and physiology of the Muscular Skeletal System
• Gain or revise skills in physical assessment of the MSK system.
• Show how they assess, diagnose and manage adults presenting with common MSK problems
• Explore basic knowledge of common MSK conditions in the adult patient, the causes and management.
Park Inn Hotel,
M5 Junction 1,