- Travellers may be more concerned about attending the practice especially now in light of Covid
- Again in this course we are going to look at how effective, and how we can manage, remote clinics with perhaps patients/clients being booked in for their immunisations and everything else done over the phone
- it has made care more accessible (particularly for those who do not drive, those who work full-time and those who have caring responsibilities)
- It has saved travel time, costs and reduced CO2 emissions
- Patient choice should be factored into their decision-making
Equal good standards should apply to remote or face-to face consultations.
If you are prescribing (advising on prophylactic medication) then it should be able to be done safely.