An Introduction to Travel Health
How important this Introduction is to Update skills and knowlege with a year of new restrictions and lots of new advice.
We may be restricted on where we can travel to now so come on the MA Journey.
Using you as the traveller we will be using a Case study, problem solving session.
At the end of the session the learner should be able to:
- Understand what the challengeds Recognise and act on any risks that the patient may have.
- Communicate advice about infectious diseases
- Know how travel can affect people with long term conditions
- Deliver Travel Health Advice using various resources
Affects that Covid-19 has had on travel
- Infectious diseases and how they can impact on the individual
- Travel advice for people with long term condition
- Holiday Travel advice
- Dangers of travel.