Non-Medical Prescribing update
About the course
Delivered on-line by knowledgeable Practitioners who have experience in General Practice, Urgent Care and Prescribing.
Covid-19 has proven an incredibly challenging time for Health Care Professionals, especially non-medical prescribers. This will be reflected in this interactive course where you will explore updated information about when to prescribe and when not to prescribe.
How to manage shortages in some medications since COVID-19
It will consider your existing knowledge and explore ways of using your skills to adapt to the different challenges and ways of working that we are faced with now
Who is this course for?
All Non-Medical Prescribers in General Practice or Urgent Care
Why this course?
It is important to explore the legalities of a new way of working.
It will explore innovative ways of working in a relaxed atmosphere.
Learn in the company of peers in a similar situation.
We offer IT support during the session
Attend the course on a laptop, computer, or Smart Phone.
If you have any technical difficulties the course will be recorded
- Accountability when Prescribing remotely- telephone or video.
- Managing shortages of medication during COVID-19
- Cost effective prescribing.
- Poly Pharmacy – House of care (NHS England)– person centred medication review
- Common uses and side effects/contra indications of medicines
- Anti-biotics to give or not to give?
- Case studies for discussion.